Our Mission and Values
Care Net provides compassionate, nonjudgmental sexual health services to women and men facing a pregnancy decision. We offer help, hope and healing through medical services, education, a residential program and ongoing support.
To honor life by modeling Christ in providing services that meet the needs of individuals facing pregnancy and sexual health issues.
Our Values Statement
Care Net Pregnancy Center of Dane County provides a caring network of support for women, men and children by following life-affirming values throughout every aspect of care:
Integrity: Care Net considers integrity to be a pillar of the ministry. In all actions we vow to be truthful, speaking truth to our clients, our mission partners and each other. Each relies upon us to act with the highest degree of ethics.
May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope is in you. Psalm 25:20-22
Prayerful: Our first step is to seek God. In thanksgiving and at crossroads we seek His wisdom and guidance. A Christ-centered approach will prevail in the services we provide. Prayer is the pathway that draws us closer to God.
Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this. Psalm 37:5
Compassion: Care Net often serves people facing difficult circumstances. We are a source of compassion – forgiveness, understanding and love. Serving with compassion builds trusting relationships with our clients.
The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness Exodus 34:5-7
Professional: Our services are rendered in a professional manner such that clients are treated with respect and continue to view Care Net as a resource for healing body, mind and spirit.
Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men, Ephesians 6:6-8
Hopeful: In order for change to occur in the lives of our clients, hope must exist. Care Net is a source of hope – for change, for healing, for faith, and for life.
Guide me in your truth and teach me for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:4-6
Christ-honoring: It is our desire that our words and actions are honoring to Christ, thus life-changing for our clients and community.
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, atoning death for the sins of all mankind and resurrection.
- We believe Jesus Christ will personally return to earth in power and in glory.
- We believe justification through faith in the atonement of Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are essential for the salvation of lost and sinful men.
- We believe God offers redemption and restoration to all who confess and forsake their sin, seeking His mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ.
- We believe the church is the body of Christ, comprised of all those who through faith in Christ have been regenerated by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. Our mission as part of the church is to participate in worldwide evangelization and the nurture and discipling of Christians.
- We believe all human life is sacred and created by God in His image. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect and value all human life. As well, we believe and affirm God’s calling upon us commands that we make special efforts to protect the most vulnerable, and therefore work to protect and defend life’s early stages.
- We believe God created marriage to be exclusively the union of one biological man and one biological woman, and intimate sexual activity is to occur exclusively within that union.
- We recognize that abstinence is the only biblically acceptable sexual lifestyle outside the bonds of marriage. We will not engage in fornication or adultery. We will follow the biblical admonition to flee temptation and to avoid even the appearance of evil that could cause another to stumble.
- We believe every person must be afforded compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity.