Care Net provides compassionate, nonjudgmental sexual health services to women and men facing a pregnancy decision. We offer help, hope and healing through medical services, education, a residential program and ongoing support.
Who We Are
Care Net Pregnancy Center of Dane County is a 501(c)(3) faith-based charitable organization. We provide resources that empower women and men to choose life for their unborn child through medical services, practical support, education and a maternity home. With compassionate care, we foster help for today, hope for tomorrow and healing from the past.Learn more about our history.
Meet our Board of Directors.
More about our Mission and Values
To honor life by modeling Christ in providing services that meet the needs of individuals facing pregnancy and sexual health issues.
May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope is in you. Psalm 25:20-22
Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this. Psalm 37:5
The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness Exodus 34:5-7
Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men, Ephesians 6:6-8
Guide me in your truth and teach me for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:4-6
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17
- We believe the Bible is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, atoning death for the sins of all mankind and resurrection.
- We believe Jesus Christ will personally return to earth in power and in glory.
- We believe justification through faith in the atonement of Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are essential for the salvation of lost and sinful men.
- We believe God offers redemption and restoration to all who confess and forsake their sin, seeking His mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ.
- We believe the church is the body of Christ, comprised of all those who through faith in Christ have been regenerated by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. Our mission as part of the church is to participate in worldwide evangelization and the nurture and discipling of Christians.
- We believe all human life is sacred and created by God in His image. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect and value all human life. As well, we believe and affirm God’s calling upon us commands that we make special efforts to protect the most vulnerable, and therefore work to protect and defend life’s early stages.
- We believe God created marriage to be exclusively the union of one biological man and one biological woman, and intimate sexual activity is to occur exclusively within that union.
- We recognize that abstinence is the only biblically acceptable sexual lifestyle outside the bonds of marriage. We will not engage in fornication or adultery. We will follow the biblical admonition to flee temptation and to avoid even the appearance of evil that could cause another to stumble.
- We believe every person must be afforded compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity.
“I was nervous and scared…and then I walked into your clinic. I could never truly say what your patience and thorough explanations really meant to me...You can be sure our little one will know about you.”
- client from our clinic
"There are no words to describe how your support helped me at the scariest moment in my life. Because of you.. I have a chance to raise my child in a healthy home and family."
- resident of The Elizabeth House
How we’re funded
Care Net Pregnancy Center is privately funded by the generous support of individuals, churches and local organizations and businesses who desire to come alongside women and men facing unintended pregnancies with life-affirming resources. Our EIN # is 39-1472091
Join us by making a donation.
How we help
Our goal is to share the love of Christ by offering life-affirming resources to those facing pregnancy decisions, to speak for the preborn child, and offer real choices that focus on the well-being of both the mother and her unborn child. We encourage women and men to make wise sexual health decisions. Read our commitment of care and competence.
First Care Clinic
Our nationally accredited medical clinic is a member of the National Association of Free & Charitable Clinics and offers the following medical services at no charge to women seeking our services:
We do not offer, recommend or refer women for abortions or abortifacients.
Our education program offers classes on pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, infant safety, and parenting. Both group and one-on-one classes are offered. Our incentive program encourages participation by providing “Care Cash” that can be used to purchase baby clothing and supplies in our Beginnings Boutique, thanks to donations provided by the community.
Being Dad is a program designed to equip men to become engaged and involved fathers. Our fatherhood coordinator meets one on one to help Dad's develop the skills to become the father their child needs.
Medical professionals share risks associated with sexual choices and teach the skills needed for healthy relationships and establishing boundaries. Patients receiving STI testing have an opportunity to re-examine their lifestyle. We partner with local schools to offer STI education to middle and high school students to help them make informed and safe life choices.
The Elizabeth House
The Elizabeth House provides a safe home where pregnant women can live free of charge in a structured, goal-oriented program designed to help them become self-sufficient and healthy in body, mind, and spirit. Our maternity home is a member of the National Maternity Housing Coalition. Women who are homeless, nearly homeless, or living in unsafe or insecure housing can make a new start. Young, single women develop the necessary skills to achieve spiritual, mental, physical and economic success – impacting generations to come.