Are you passionate about helping women and families navigate through an unintended pregnancy? This is a place where you can put your passion to work!
Sign up for Care Net 101—this is a great place to start learning more about the ways you can get involved. These are held on the second Tuesday of every month from 12:00 to 1:00 PM. Fill out this form to schedule your tour today!
Your group can help us with a service project. Deep cleaning, sorting, organizing, yard work, baby bottle prep, and/or processing are just a few of the ways groups can serve together. Fill out this interest form and we’ll be in touch to see where you can start serving or email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an idea for a project.
Are you able to make a commitment to volunteer in our clinic, mobile unit, or maternity home on a regular schedule? Fill out this volunteer interest form and we’ll be in touch to see where you can start serving! Wondering what kind of volunteer opportunities are available? Download this list.
Current top needs include:
- Clinic – Patient Advocates – training required and a weekly commitment is needed.
- Maternity Home -House Moms – training required, weekly commitment is needed.
- Project Home Organizer – Be in charge of our Project Home store – twice a month on your schedule, come in and stock, organize, and report shortages to staff
For more information, email Cherylm@carenetdane.org
Do you have leadership skills to share? If you are interested in opportunities to serve on committees, email Sara Patterson at Sarap@carenetdane.org
Do you love special events?
- Our Baby Bottle Campaign always needs volunteers to serve as a liaison between Care Net and churches.
- Every fall, Care Net hosts a banquet. It is a critical fundraiser, the only one of its kind that we host. There are many ways you can help make this event a success.
- We host Care Fest, an essential baby supply giveaway event to serve those in need.
Email Sue at email@example.com to find out more and indicate your interest.