Come learn more about us
What Our Clients Are Saying
“You put me on the right path and helped me get through a time when I didn't have much support. You are like a family to me.”
– former maternity home resident
Care Net 101 takes place on the 2nd Tuesday of every month 12:00 to 1:00 pm
Register by completing the form and join us at Care Net. Come learn how you can get involved and make a difference! While here, you will take a tour of the facility and learn about the many ways we are serving. Find out how you can help expand the ministry.
Read more about all our volunteer positions.
- Must complete Care Net’s classroom training as required by national affiliation
- Must show evidence of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and demonstrate a strong Christian life
- Dependent on Holy Spirit “Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts.” Zech. 4:6
- Attend church on a regular weekly basis
- Must agree with and sign Care Net’s Statements of Mission, Vision and Faith, Principles, Values, and Confidentiality.
Our volunteers serve in many ways including:
First Care Clinic – medical professionals, peer advocates and translators (esp. Spanish and Hmong)
The Elizabeth House residential maternity and parenting program
LifeWise – medical professionals and advocates presenting in schools and churches about Healthy Relationships and Sexual Decision Making
Care Net – Office and facilities assistance, church relations, marketing, resource development and event planning teams, Board of Directors