You Can Make a Difference…
Become a Care Net Volunteer
What Our Volunteers Are Saying
“Volunteering at Care Net is the first time in over 50 years of nursing that I am able
to pray with my patients. That is what I love best. It is awesome!”
– Carol White, RN
Interested in volunteering?
Register for Care Net 101, usually held the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 6-8 PM at Care Net to learn how you can get involved and make a difference! While here, you will take a tour of the facility and learn about many ways volunteers like you partner with us to expand the ministry.
- Must complete Care Net’s classroom training as required by national affiliation
- Must show evidence of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and demonstrate a strong Christian life
- Dependent on Holy Spirit “Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts.” Zech. 4:6
- Attend church on a regular weekly basis
- Must agree with and sign Care Net’s Statements of Mission, Vision and Faith, Principles, Values, and Confidentiality.
Our volunteers serve in many ways including:
First Care Clinic – medical professionals, peer advocates and translators (esp. Spanish and Hmong)
The Elizabeth House residential maternity and parenting program
LifeWise – medical professionals and advocates presenting in schools and churches about Healthy Relationships and Sexual Decision Making
Care Net – Office and facilities assistance, church relations, marketing, resource development and event planning teams, Board of Directors