Make a Difference…
What Our Volunteers Are Saying
“Volunteering at Care Net is the first time in over 50 years of nursing that I am able
to pray with my patients. That is what I love best. It is awesome!”
– Carol White, RN
Interested in learning more about how Care Net serves the community?
Register for Care Net 101, usually held the 2nd Tuesday of each month (beginning July 13th). Your choice mid-day 12:00 - 1:00 PM or 6:00 to 7:00 PM at Care Net. Come learn how you can get involved and make a difference! While here, you will take a tour of the facility and learn about the many ways we are serving. Find out how you can help expand the ministry.
- Must complete Care Net’s classroom training as required by national affiliation
- Must show evidence of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and demonstrate a strong Christian life
- Dependent on Holy Spirit “Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts.” Zech. 4:6
- Attend church on a regular weekly basis
- Must agree with and sign Care Net’s Statements of Mission, Vision and Faith, Principles, Values, and Confidentiality.
Our volunteers serve in many ways including:
First Care Clinic – medical professionals, peer advocates and translators (esp. Spanish and Hmong)
The Elizabeth House residential maternity and parenting program
LifeWise – medical professionals and advocates presenting in schools and churches about Healthy Relationships and Sexual Decision Making
Care Net – Office and facilities assistance, church relations, marketing, resource development and event planning teams, Board of Directors