Give. Pray. Volunteer. Those are three ways that you can, and might already, be involved to save lives and transform hearts. In this culture where businesses “give back” as well, there are an ever-increasing number of ways that you can add to your giving. If you keep reading, I’ll tell you about five of them.
You may already know that the most efficient and effective way to make a difference for life is to give monthly through our Champions for Life giving program. And you might already be one of our Champions for Life. If so, we sincerely thank you.
Champions for Life is made up of people just like you who are determined to defend life and support women and men making a choice for Life. Champions for Life make regular, monthly gifts to provide a steady stream of revenue. This allows us to focus on saving and transforming lives day after day.
But did you know how much your one time or monthly gift can provide? Your gift of $104 can provide a pregnancy test, ultrasound and a full consultation to a patient. Because we work so hard to stretch every dollar and maximize your impact – you can Save a Life for around $104.
Sometimes people wonder how they can give in other ways too, throughout things that are part of daily life. I’m sure you’ve seen businesses that say they “give back” to the community – or where part of your purchase goes to charity.
If you’ve wondered about creative ways to add to what you’re already doing to save and change lives, keep reading. Then consider one (or more) of these.
Five easy ways to add to your giving:
- Give through the workplace? Use your United Way pledge card to write in “Care Net Pregnancy Center of Dane County.”
- Have a giving match at work? Some companies match charitable donations dollar for dollar. Contact your manager or human resource department to find out if they match gifts to 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Shop on Amazon? Visit Smile.Amazon.com and select Care Net Pregnancy Center of Dane County to receive charitable donations from your purchases. All you need to do is place your orders from smile.amazon.com and Amazon will send Care Net .5% of your purchase price of eligible products.
- Belong to Thrivent? Eligible members can choose Care Net to receive Thrivent Choice Dollars.
- Need a new cell service? Check out Charity Mobile, a pro-life cell phone company that donates back 5% of your plan cost.
However, whenever, and whatever you choose to give, please know that each gift is making a kingdom difference. Your giving really does mean that preborn babies live, men and women encounter God’s love and grace in a personal way and people accept Christ as their personal Savior because of your generosity. Thank you!